Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Laughter

So - I work from home.  Which is both a blessing and a curse.  I am still able to act like a stay-at home Mom because I see my kids at random moments throughout the day.  I need a drink of water - quick visit with the boys.  The curse is that I am at home, so the boys don't always think of me as at "work."  I have meetings where I am constantly on mute so the other attendees can't hear my screaming/fighting children in the background.  I have become an even more amazing multi-tasking Mom.

The best part of working at home is moments like this morning.  I'm in my office (the dormer in my bedroom - LOL) and am working, cross-eyed on reports and hear unabandonded laughter ringing through the house.  My babe playing with Dad.  Absolutely the best part of my day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment