Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Working

Working - as a Mom, an employee and becoming a healthier person.

I hope to use this blog to document my journey - in all of these aspects of my life!

Mom:  doing ok - learning everyday.  Got some snuggle time with my babe this morning - love that time :)

Employee:  doing ok - again learning everyday.  Trying to be firm and "boss like" is not in my nature - trying to get better at that....

Healthier Me:  Down 11.5 pounds!  Yahoo!
Tried 2 new recipies today, that were awesome and totally MF acceptable!
1.  Choco chip muffin:  MF choco chip pancake mix in a coffee cup in the microwave, drizzled with syrup - FABULOUS!  much better than the actual pancake ;)
2.  Choco cake filled with PB (are you sensing a theme here - LOL) MF brownie mix and MF chocolate chip pancake mixed together.  Placed batter in muffin pan with natural PB in the middle - also FABULOUS!

what are you working at today?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth! I'm working on keeping my greedy little hands out of the cookie leftovers... Failing so far.

    ReplyDelete